What is AC servicing?
An air conditioner collects dust and debris during operation which prevents it from cooling properly. Whether you have a window AC or split AC, it is very important to service your AC to ensure a trouble-free performance. Apart from efficiency and performance, AC service also helps you ensure there are no problems inside your AC and that every part of the AC is functioning in an appropriate manner. Missing AC services can cause several problems inside an AC like water leakage from AC, AC not cooling, AC making noise etc. These problems can be prevented by regular AC service and maintenance.
Maintain your home Ac with professional touch:
Ac professional are expert to perform some steps to maintain your ac with proper working condition.
- Air filter and fin cleaning: An air filter collects humongous amount of dust and dirt during operations. During AC service, the technician washes and cleans air filter. The condenser fins are also rinsed and cleaned for any molds and dust build up during AC service.
- AC condenser and evaporator coil cleaning: Dust and dirt are core enemies of your air conditioning or AC system as they cause overheating of the system. During AC service, the technician cleans the dust and debris from the condenser coil and evaporator coil and other key components of the system.
- AC condenser and evaporator fan cleaning: During AC service technician cleans the dust and molds from the condenser and evaporator fan blades.
- Drain cleaning and leakage check: The technician checks if water is dripping or pooling anywhere in the unit during AC service. They also check if there is any leakage from the pipes and tubes inside the AC unit.
- While performing AC service, technician cleans the drain and removes the dirt and debris to prevent the problem of water leakage from AC unit.
- Coolant level check in air conditioner: When the level of coolant is less than the required amount, the temperature of cooling coil drops much below the normal and your AC stops cooling.
- Overall inspection of the AC unit: AC technician performs the inspection of key components of unit like compressor, fan motor, evaporator unit, condenser unit, thermostat etc. during AC service to check for any fault.
Why choose us?
AC Service Center in Chennai is the privately owned and operated company which offers Home AC Serviceand maintains your AC with proper working condition. This is number one company in Chennai which never compromise with quality of treatment and provide top class service and restore your device to best factory condition. With long history and innovation this service center brings the advance equipment and technology to resolve your problem in same day and provide hassle free service and resolve your tension within short amount of time. This service center is quite professional in any make and model of home Ac and provides the unmatched service at budget friendly price.